WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. warrants all the residential appliances and their parts against defects in materials or workmanship for six months labor and six months part from the original purchase date. Plus we also offer an extended warranty from 1-2 years for an additional charge.
ATTENTION! Willie's Appliances warranty does not provide/cover Standard or Extended warranty for COMMERCIALLY USE APPLIANCES.
During this period WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. will repair or replace the item or defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC.
Will refund the original purchase price less the shipping fees. If the appliance to be replaced is not available, the customer will have neither the choice to wait for an Appliance or get the money back of the original purchase price.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 180-days will be paid by WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. all shipping fees both to and from WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. Following this 180-day period must be paid by the customer.
All original Parts (Parts Installed by WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. at the original system build) replace by WILLIE’S APPLIANCES or its authorized service center, become the property of WILLIE’S APPLIANCES. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The Appliance’s owner is responsible for payment, at current rates for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. Makes no other warranty either express or implied including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this appliance other than as set forth below. WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. Make no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer's product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. Is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience, or damage exceeding the purchase price of the APPLIANCE.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above-limited warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in NASSAU and SUFFOLK COUNTY.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the APPLIANCE, WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage nor defect results from (I) misuse, abuse, neglect, Improper electric shipping or installation; (II) disasters such as Fire, Flood, Lighting or improper electric current; or (III) Service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. representative; (IV) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from a connection done by an unlicensed person. Such as connecting an electric stove or gas Appliances.
- Power surge will damage many appliances under any circumstances WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. will not be liable. WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. will not be responsible if during a storm an appliance breaks down due to a power surge.
- You must retain your Bill of Sale (INVOICE) or any other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. and its authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data, or information stored on any media or parts of any products returned for repair to WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC.
- All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non- WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. Terms and Conditions provided with Packages.
- This Warranty does not cover any third-party APPLIANCES-related problems.
- WILLIE’S APPLIANCES INC. makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non- WILLIES APPLIANCES) Appliances.